ALPHA10X is looking for a Lead Data Scientist to lead an brilliant, rapidly expanding team of data science / AI experts.
The main responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Lead, train and develop a data science team.
- Lead exploratory, prototyping phases of cutting-edge AI solutions including NLP, Knowledge Graph analytics, information extraction and multivariant time-series forecasting.
- Communicate effectively the results, progresses and challenges of the on-going projects to ensure the value and relevance of the built components.
Education & Work Experience:
- PhD with a specialization in mathematics, computer science, physics and/or statistics.
- Experience writing production-level code python code for AI/ML applications is preferable.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong mathematical knowledge: linear algebra, vector calculus, probability, and statistics.
- Strong understanding of advanced ML / DL techniques.
- Strong coding abilities in Python and demonstrated ability with common ML/DL frameworks.
- Expertise in some of the following data science topics: NLP, Knowledge Graphs, information extraction and time-series.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org