ALPHA10X is hiring a creative and tech-savvy Technical Writer for framing high-quality as well as easy-to-understand documentation that will contribute to the success of our company’s products.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the technical documentation of the R&D teams and maintain the structure and templates
- Learn new technologies rapidly and write articles and end-to-end how-to guidance that helps customers use our technologies and platform.
- Learn complex concepts, and communicate them in a way that is engaging and understood by users.
- Work closely with the product team to deeply understand the product and its customers.
- Represent the team and products as an elegant guide within technical blogs, community forums, GitHub repositories, cross-organizational efforts and much more.
- Study content data, customer feedback, and other signals to define content strategy and to day-to-day improvements.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or other IT-related fields.
Knowledge & Skills
- 2+ years of experience writing technical documentation or training for business and/or technical users.
- Exceptional writing skills with the ability to write original content free from spellings/grammatical errors.
- Strong technical skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams.
- Strong interest and knowledge in the field of AI
- Experience in AI, IT or business operations
- Experience working with some of the following tools preferred: GitHub, Confluence, Notion, Swagger
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org