ALPHA10X is looking for a UI/UX Designer to optimize and develop the user interfaces of the ALPHA10X applications using the latest design standards.
The main responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Optimize user interface designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns.
- Designing UI elements such as icons, navigational components and informational components.
- Collaborating effectively with product & engineering teams.
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
Education & Work Experience:
- Degree in Design, Graphic Design or related discipline.
- Prior experience as a UI/UX Designer with strong portfolio.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficiency in design software such as Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Proficiency in mockup tools such as Figma.
- Basic HTML5, CSS3 knowledge.
- Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate ideas, suggestions and designs.
- Fluency in English.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com