ALPHA10X is expanding its team, we are looking for a autonomous and rigorous Cloud Engineer to contribute to the development of the platform: You like to take up technological challenges and share your ideas and convictions? You want to be part of a multicultural startup placing the human at its center? This is the right startup to grow and to take part of meaningful projects.
The main responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Monitor infrastructures services performance, costs and scaling.
- Set up security policies and identify, solve security issues and results.
- Manage users’ access and rights.
- Monitor Azure technology developments to improve our cloud architecture.
- Collaborate with the development team to automate and simplify deployments – CD / CI pipelines.
- Write scripts to automate development and test cycles.
- Master’s degree in engineering with a specialization in mathematics, computer science and/or statistics.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong coding abilities in Python.
- Experience with a could platform (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud).
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Experience working with cloud services and containers.
- Experience building and deploying machine learning models to production.
- Proficiency in versioning tools (Git).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org