ALPHA10X is looking for a Head of Data Science to lead an unusually brilliant, rapidly expanding team of data science / AI experts.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead and manage the data science team.
- You will work closely with our Chief Scientist to lay out AI project roadmaps and execute the vision behind them.
- Structure and improve the data science processes and standards in place.
- Lead exploratory, prototyping phases of cutting-edge AI solutions including NLP, multivariant time-series forecasting and graph analytics.
- Communicate effectively the results, progresses and challenges of the on-going projects to ensure the value and relevance of the built components.
- Collaborate with product and dev teams to deliver commercially viable and scalable ML models.
- PhD in engineering with a specialization in mathematics, computer science and/or statistics.
- Minimum 3 years of experience writing production-level code python code for AI/ML applications, and managing a team of data scientists is preferable.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strongmathematical knowledge: linear algebra, vector calculus, probability, and statistics.
- Strong understanding of advanced Machine Learning / Deep Learning techniques.
- Strong coding abilities in Python and demonstratedability with common ML/DL frameworks.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.Excellentcommunication and management skills.
- Experience in thelifesciencesindustry.
- Expertisein some of the following data science topics:NLP, Knowledge Graphs,information extraction and time-series.
- Fluency in English.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org