Why join us ?
ALPHA10X is expanding its team, we are looking for a autonomous and rigorous Data Scientist to contribute to the development of the AI platform: You would like to research and apply state of the art machine learning and deep learning models to various business use cases involving NLP, multivariant time-series forecasting and graph analytics? You like to take up technological challenges and share your ideas and convictions? You want to be part of a multicultural startup placing the human at its center? This is the right startup to grow and to take part of meaningful projects.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- You will participate in the exploratory, prototyping and industrialization phases in the development of cutting-edge AI solutions.
- You will organize scientific workshops to help design the ALPHA10X AI pipeline. • You will work closely with the technical team (peer-programming) to implement AI models.
- You will contribute to cross-disciplinary projects by producing analyses and communicating your results.
- Master’s degree in engineering with a specialization in mathematics, computer science and/or statistics.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Mathematical fundamentals, including: linear algebra, vector calculus, probability, and statistics.
- Strong coding abilities in Python and common frameworkds (Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-Learn).
- Experience in at least one deep learning framework (PyTorch, Keras, Tensorflow, …).
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Experience working with cloud services and containerized app development.
- Experience building and deploying machine learning models to production.
- Basic Git knowledge.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org